Tuesday, September 2, 2014

About Me:
My name is Brandon.  I am 12 years young, and I am planet-kin.  I identify as Pluto just in case you wanted to know ;).  I am a avide 9gagger, and I am addicted to le memes!  Are you a 9gagger also?!?!!?!  Anyway, I also go by another name on the internet, t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m.  hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is brandon but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 12 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!


Community Service: 

I have done community service at many different places in Coppell, and out.  Although, the one that I enjoy the most is Relay For Life.  I have did last year, and the year before, and plan on doing it this year.  I think it is a great way to represent our community, and help out.

Challenges:

I don't really have any challenges, but I am almost done with school.

School:


No comments:

Post a Comment